Right of access (right to copy)
You have the right to ask JONAK to confirm whether or not data concerning you is being processed.
Internet users and customers also have a right of access, subject to compliance with the following rules:
- The request must be made by the person concerned, accompanied by a copy of an up-to-date identity document;
- The request must be made in writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Internet users and customers have the right to request a copy of their personal data processed by KILMA JONAK.
Please note that this right of access does not apply to confidential information or data that may not be disclosed under the law. Updating and rectification
Internet users and customers have the right to rectify, update or update their personal data transmitted to KILMA JONAK.
In order to regularly update the personal data collected by KILMA JONAK, KILMA JONAK may request Internet users and customers to update and update the data collected.
KILMA JONAK will not be held responsible for a lack of updating if Internet users and customers do not update their data. Right to erasure
The right to erasure of data does not apply in cases where processing is carried out in order to comply with a legal obligation.
Apart from this situation, it is possible to request the deletion of data in the following limited cases:
Right to restriction
- When personal data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- When the data subject objects to processing that is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by KILMA JONAK and there is no compelling legitimate reason for the processing;
- Where the personal data collected has been processed unlawfully.
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data in the following circumstances:
- If you object to processing based on our legitimate interest, we are obliged to pause any processing of such data pending verification of the legitimate interest ;
- If you have declared that your personal data is incorrect, we must restrict any processing of that data pending verification of its accuracy;
- If we no longer need your personal data, but it is necessary to assert your rights.
You are informed that this right is not intended to apply insofar as the processing carried out by KILMA JONAK is lawful and all personal data collected is necessary for the performance of the services offered on the Site.
The right to limitation is subject to compliance with the following rules:
the request must be made by the individual himself/herself and be accompanied by a copy of an up-to-date identity document;
the request must be made in writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Right to portability
Whenever we process your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or on the basis of a contract, you have the right to request that a copy of your data be transferred to you or to another party. This only applies to personal data that you have provided to us. Post-mortem rights
Internet users and customers are informed that they have the right to formulate directives concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of their post-mortem data.
The communication of specific post-mortem directives and the exercise of their rights can be made by e-mail to the address: email@example.com accompanied by proof of identity.