Jonak has teamed up with Alma to offer you the option of paying in 2 or 3 instalments, free of charge.
Simplify your payments with ALMA
- How does it work?
1st payment, on the day of your order: 1/3 of the basket amount
2nd payment: 30 days after your order of 1/3 of the basket amount
3rd payment: 60 days after your order of 1/3 of the basket amount
- What conditions need to be met in order to be entitled to pay by credit card in 2 or 3 instalments, free of charge?
- You must reside in mainland France;
- the amount of your basket must be between €150 and €8000;
- you must be of legal age;
- payment must be made using a Visa or Mastercard bank card (excluding Electron, Maestro, e-CB and pre-paid CB cards);
- your credit card must be valid within 90 days of your first due date;
- you must electronically sign by double-clicking a credit contract that is less than 90 days old, for which you have a cooling-off period of 14 calendar days from the date it was concluded;
This "Fractional payment by credit card" solution is offered when you select payment. You will then be directed to the ALMA service, where you can read their terms and conditions. All this before proceeding to the Fractional Credit Card Payment.
Financing is provided by Alma, a simplified joint-stock company with capital of 370,307.87 euros (RCS Nanterre 839 100 575), 176 Avenue Charles De Gaulle, 92200 Neuilly-Sur Seine, France, ACPR-approved under no. 90786 - Contact: email@example.com
If you have any questions about how this works, please consult the FAQ :